There are several ways to get to the Garden for the 2016 Luminaria event:
1. Park at the Garden (limited availability; must register in advance) - $25/vehicle
2. Take a free park-and-ride shuttle from one of three locations, There is no charge to park at shuttle locations, however, you must register in advance to park when you purchase your ticket).
- Devon Shopping Centre (17 Athabasca Avenue, Devon)
allow approx. 8 minutes to get to the Garden
- First busses depart from Devon at 4 pm (4:15 on Friday)
- Last busses depart from Devon at 9 pm
- Corbett Hall Parking Lot (U of A Campus, Edmonton)
allow approx. 40 minutes to get to the Garden
First busses depart from Corbett Hall at 4 pm (4:15 on Friday)
Last busses depart from Corbett Hall at 8:30 pm
- Superstore in Spruce Grove (110 Jennifer Heil Way, Spruce Grove, south end of lot near Canada Trust)
allow approx. 20 minutes to get to the Garden
First busses depart from Spruce Grove at 4 pm (4:15 on Friday)
Last busses depart from Spruce Grove at 9 pm
Busses run every 15-20 minutes, or when full.
At the end of the evening, last busses depart the Garden starting at 10 pm, until the Garden is empty.
Important to know: All parking must be registered in advance when you purchase your ticket. Please do not attempt to park at the Garden unless you have registered, as you will be turned away at the parking lot.