This winter, join us in a safe, beautiful outdoor experience.
HELD OVER! By popular demand, we have added extra dates for Luminaria in January 2021!
Stroll through illuminated garden pathways, in peace and tranquility. Expect to be dazzled by what’s new - the spirit of Luminaria, living on in a transformed experience. Learn about our safety measures here.
- Stroll through candle-lit pathways in the Kurimoto Japanese Garden
- Don't miss the sculptures of light in the Aga Khan Garden (including the amazing Tree of Life!)
- Sip some safely served hot apple cider
- Enjoy live entertainment (from a safe distance)
- Catch a glimpse of illuminated Snow Sprites
- Be charmed by a miniature winter village
- See if you can spot some winter woodland creatures and fairy houses
- Wish upon a star and hang it from a tree
- Light a candle in honour of a loved one in Memory Lane
This is winter. Extraordinary. Beautiful. Redefined.
Luminaria is HELD OVER, with new dates added for January 2021.
Winter fine dining. Redefined.
Make winter even more special. Dine deliciously - and safely - with the people you love in a one-of-a-kind indoor setting, then step outside to enjoy Luminaria. The new Northern Light Dining Experience includes a three-course gourmet fondue served in one of the Garden's unique, private, charmingly decorated indoor spaces. You and your group of up to six will have exclusive access to your dining space for the evening. Before or after your meal, you can enjoy the snowy illuminated pathways of Luminaria, sip some cider by a bonfire, and revel in the beauty of winter.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Because of new provincial restrictions on indoor dining, the Northern Light Dining Experience has been cancelled for December. We intend to bring back this gourmet dining experience in the future.
Sign up to get notified when the Northern Light Dining relaunches.
Sponsors & Partners